Mary Shelley's Frankenstein - Original 1995 set incorrect

slizzap

Hey guys,

New Pinsound user. I recently bought a Pinsound to replace a problematic sound board for a Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I intend to swap between sound sets, but I definitely favor the original sound set. After playing my stock game for the past year I can quickly tell that the original 1995 sound set that's available for download on this board is very incorrect/incomplete. To name just a few off the top of my head:

1. The "FRANKENSTEEEEIIIINNNN" sound clip upon starting a game is missing
  2. The two sound clips that play at game over ("She's dead" and "All that I once loved lies in a shallow grave") is missing
  3. Creature multiball is off. It normally starts by saying "live, live, live!" which is then followed by another scream (missing from this set). Also, IIRC it seemed to play the wrong music clip mixed in with a few other sound bites that weren't correct, then the correct music eventually started playing).

That's just what I noticed on the first few play throughs.

Does anyone have a proper/complete original sound set for this pinball?

I've already fixed #1-3 above, but I've found additional missing/incorrect sounds. It's becoming clear to me I'll need to recreate the standard sound set myself if this doesn't already exist.

Is there a general guide that exists somewhere that covers the procedure for recreating a standard sound set in Pinsound? I have some ideas for how I can reconstruct this using my stock game/sound board, but I have concerns with accuracy and certainly don't want to reinvent the wheel if it already exists.

Any help here would be appreciated.