Is using drum loops a kind of cheating?

Harry21

On 12/6/2021 at 6:07 PM, Harry21 said:

As a result, utilizing a drum loop is no more "cheating" than using a sample, borrowing a handful of notes from a beloved song, or being inspired by someone else's work. There's nothing wrong with using drum loops in your songs as long as you make an effort to use them in a way that feels distinctive to your sound.

Hey Harry, I used your sample it's amazing and very helpful to me. Harry I am making blogs on music so you can get my blog here sound pack.

On 12/6/2021 at 6:07 PM, Harry21 said:

As a result, utilizing a drum loop is no more "cheating" than using a sample, borrowing a handful of notes from a beloved song, or being inspired by someone else's work. There's nothing wrong with using drum loops in your songs as long as you make an effort to use them in a way that feels distinctive to your sound.

Hello there, Harry. I used your samples, and they're wonderful and quite helpful to me. I'm a new artist that gets inspiration from all everywhere, and your loops are fantastic, and the area where you cover the best song writers is inspiring; keep up the excellent job.

• 3 weeks later...