Mix Batman D.E. Is a reality !!

Baptiste

Hello Pinsound community !!

Ended mix Batman Data East OST. Rest some small corrections before download on the forum. I REALLY REALLY wished to pay tribute to Tim Burton, to his movie Batman, to the pinball machine Batman DE, and it is in this spirit that I worked this mix of best which I was able to!! 100 % of sounds, voices, and musics come from the movie.

The subject of this video is not to present the pinball machine, nor to make a very high score, but to present the mix and its musics, voices, etc... so with some breaks, ball on flippers.

Thanks to Batman and Tim Burton ! Thanks Pinsound !!!

Bonjour à toute la communauté des Pinsoundiens !!

Mix OST Batman DE terminé. Reste quelques corrections mineures avant l'envoi sur le forum. J'ai VRAIMENT VRAIMENT souhaité rendre hommage à Tim Burton, à son film Batman, au flipper Batman DE, et c'est dans cet esprit que j'ai travaillé ce mix du mieux que j'ai pu ! 100% des sons, voix, et musiques proviennent du film.

Le sujet de cette vidéo n'est pas de présenter le flipper, ni de faire un très haut score, mais de présenter le mix et ses musiques, voix, etc... d'où quelques pauses bille sur batteurs.

Merci à Batman et à Tim Burton ! Merci à Pinsound !!!

Baptiste, in France

• 4 months later...

Hello !!

The mix requires 2 material obligations important:

The update of the card to the last one firmware 0090 (see : https://www.pinsound.org/fr/pinsound-board-firmware/)

For the specification : Improved: older Data East audio engine compatibility

AND the integration of a system file which I have to include in my mix, and which the creators of the Pinsound card should to provide myself the next week.

It is a question of days now.

Thank you for your patience!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello !!

Mixes are on-line! The update of the card in Firmware 0090 is COMPULSORY.

I wish you a lot of pleasure with !!!

Les 3 mix sont en ligne !!! Le mise à jour de la carte au firmware 0090 est OBLIGATOIRE.

Je vous souhaite bcp de plaisir avec !!

Baptiste

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to the enthusiasts of Batman and Pinsound!

For all those who use the OST versions of the Batman, I has just posted a version 2 (thanks to the administrator ;-)

This version is identical to the original. It corrects a bug which can occur in a very particular circumstance (thus rare) of loss of ball: the music of bonus can start then break off brutally immediately.

This version replaces the previous OST.

The firmware 0090 is always compulsory!!! Even if I do not have indicated it in the name of the file.

The version 1991_Original is not concerned by this bug.

Good game to all!

Long live the pinball machine!! Batman and Pinsound!!

Bonjour aux passionnés de Batman et de Pinsound !

Pour tous ceux qui utilisent les versions OST du Batman, je viens de poster une version 2 (merci à l'administrateur ;-)

Cette version est identique à l'original. Elle corrige un bug pouvant se produire dans une circonstance très particulière (donc rare) de perte de bille : la musique des bonus peut démarrer puis s'interrompre brutalement aussitôt.

Cette version remplace les OST précédentes.

Le firmware 0090 est toujours obligatoire !!! Même si je ne l'ai pas ré-indiqué dans le nom du fichier.

La version 1991_Original n'est pas concerné par ce bug.

Bon jeu à tous !

Vive le flip !! Batman et Pinsound !!

Baptiste

• 3 years later...

bonsoir , je viens d'acquerir un batman data , et je vais entierement le restaurer .bien sur la pinsound version 2020 avec le kit hp complet seront de la partie 

je cherche a inclure dans ma pinsound les sons originaux , le mix v2 de baptiste , merci baptiste , mais aussi d'autre mix si il en existe , mais je ne les trouve pas , auriez vous des liens pour les trouver ? 

je placerai en Dl le miens lorsqu'il sera fini , basé essentiellement sur la BO de l'album de prince .