Mix for The Simpsons Stern

Baptiste

[Traduction Française ci-dessous]

Hello the Pinsound-players,

After more than one year of work, I am announcing the release of the Mix for Simpson Stern for the end of 2020. It is almost finished and under test. Programming for the Shaker is also complete.

The mix will be in voice of American origin AND in French !!!!!?

See you soon?

Baptiste

Bonjour les Pinsoundiens flippés,

Suite à plus d'un an de travail, j'annonce pour cette fin d'année 2020 la sortie du Mix pour Simpson Stern. Il est quasi terminé et en cours de test. La programmation du Shaker est également terminée.

Le mix sera en voix d'origine Américaine ET en Français !!!!!?

A bientôt?

Baptiste

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a great package this is, thanks Baptiste for this mix! I know it's a lot of work to make such an excelent mix. Just added a pinsound shaker motor. You're mix has a shaker program in it, right? What must I do to activate it? Did the installation through the install instructions and video. Lights on the shaker board are good, but the shaker won't go. Do I miss something here? Thanks! Peter

3 hours ago, marvinmax said:

What a great package this is, thanks Baptiste for this mix! I know it's a lot of work to make such an excelent mix. Just added a pinsound shaker motor. You're mix has a shaker program in it, right? What must I do to activate it? Did the installation through the install instructions and video. Lights on the shaker board are good, but the shaker won't go. Do I miss something here? Thanks! Peter

Hi Peter!

A big thank you for your appreciation!! It makes me very happy!!

I confirm that my mix contains the shaker programming. It must work directly from the moment everything is connected.

I can advise you to double-check all your connections regarding the shaker: power cable, cable to the Pinsound board, etc...

There’s nothing more I can do for you...

I wish you a lot of fun with my mix!

Thanks for your reply! Got in touch with Nicolas. It seems that my ext cable from the neo board to the shaker board isn't working well. They'll send me a new one, then it should work. Again thanks for the great mix, what a difference that makes. I always loves tspp, but thought the sound was mew. With pinsound and your mix brings tspp in the present time!

12 hours ago, marvinmax said:

Thanks for your reply! Got in touch with Nicolas. It seems that my ext cable from the neo board to the shaker board isn't working well. They'll send me a new one, then it should work. Again thanks for the great mix, what a difference that makes. I always loves tspp, but thought the sound was mew. With pinsound and your mix brings tspp in the present time!

Hi Marvinmax !

I’m glad that a diagnosis was made, and that a solution is underway, it will work! Thank you again for your congratulations which make me very happy!!! Have fun with pinball !! Baptiste