GNR OST By Julien42

julien42

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Julien - thanks for your work on GNR!   I am trying to make my own mix using yours as a template.  What are your thoughts on some of the modes/missions not quite matching up? Gilby Rolls and Dizzy Ball seem to use the same source folder called "Many Missions" making them impossible to customize individually....

Will

Impossible for now? I wonder, is this something I can help with? Is the mapping not complete with GNR?

I like your idea of 7 wavs, but as with most Pinsound users, I bought it for the customization.  Dizzy Ball should have piano since he is the keyboardist, Gilby Rolls should have something exciting like Out Ta Get Me, or Don't Damn Me (which you have already included).

I'd volunteer to help finish the project, if that is even an option...

Impossible on this pinball table, because it is the way it's coded in the original cpu.

(unless creating a new cpu file, with new calls out,  as ChadH can do)

the same music (many missions) is called (and shared) for some different missions like these you were talking about.

It's not the same for every pinball machines.Datateast with TFTC, Tommy or LAH, every missions

have got its own music.

Okay, Williestyle and I are friends and working on the same project here. I am however having some unique problems. I've placed a bunch of songs in the "Game Over" folder and the machine has no problem playing them, but it was cutting off after 60 seconds....which wasn't happening when I had the standard Julien mix on there. You included November Rain and Estranged and those always worked great. After the update and adding my songs, the music was cutting off after 60 seconds, so Williestyle mentioned the config file that allows "sleep" timing. I set to 999 so that any song would finish, and now it simply repeats whatever song the board chooses over and over until the 999 runs out. I've checked it with lower sleep settings as well, just repeats until the timer runs out. Do you know what's happening here? Any fixes that I'm just missing?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...