The_Simpsons_OST_ENG by Baptiste 1.0.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi Pinsound men and women !

You will find here my Pinsound Mix for the Simpsons Pinball Party TSPP Stern. More than a year of work, for a pinball machine that deserved it!!!

I really want to emphasize that i created it as a fan of the Simpsons. I wanted that as you played, you would reconnect with the corresponding episodes, and each end game to feel like an episode is finished.

Here is the mix in the English voices.

There are many many voices, and a lot of alternation in the sequences.

Shaker programming is included.

I would like to point out that the volume adjustements were made with a Pinsound speaker kit.

One the file has been downloaded, put it as is in .zip at the root of the key, and the Pinsound Card takes care of installing the mix on its own !

I strongly advise to update the firmware of the card as well (go to the help page of the Pinsound site, and choose your card version).

I wish you a lot of fun playing with it !!!
Good flip everyone !!

Here is a presentation video (which is far from showing everything...) :

Edited by Baptiste

User Feedback